Deputy Home Manager
Deputy Manager - Hamilton - £34000
A Deputy Manager is required for a new build 100+ bed luxury care home in Lanarkshire.
You will work closely with the Home Manager and will provide clinical leadership to the Nursing Team across the Home.
You will oversee the development of personal care plans for all residents, ensuring industry and company working practices are adhered to and that residents receive the highest levels of care.
You will also provide a friendly and informative point of contact for families of residents, ensuring strong and open lines of communication are maintained, with the wellbeing of residents always in mind.
This company offers care services nationwide, providing a variety of nursing and residential care services and is very open to family-involvement.
The company has 15 facilities around the country, offering job security and career opportunities for suitably experienced staff.
You will be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with a valid NMC PIN and you will have already gained some experienced as a Clinical Lead Nurse or equivalent.
A care-focused team player, you will be organised and efficient and be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a team of nursing and care specialists.
You will also be conscientious and career-minded, keen to take advantage of development opportunities for yourself, and assist in the development of colleagues.
This is a new home and an opportunity to build a strong leadership team with the Home Manager, establishing procedures and practices from day one.
It also carries a competitive salary and the chance to work with an organisation that puts people first
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough