Head Chef - Cheshire
Salary: £ 27,000 to 32,000 DOE plus share of tips
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative Senior Sous / Head Chef (AA Rosette standard) to join this growing company at their stunning hotel in Cheshire.
You must have your own transport.
- Full autonomy to redesign the menus and bespoke menus for events
- Beautiful working environment
- 28 days holiday per year
- Generous salary PLUS tips (paid weekly)
- All meals on duty provided
About the company:
A beautiful family run hotel situated in a scenic location.
The property has a multitude of elegant function rooms and garden areas along with their own celebrated fine dining restaurant.
They hold many weddings, corporate days / conferences and private events for which they provide a well-crafted seasonal Menu, made to order, from fresh premium ingredients.
Guests can also dine on the terrace or enjoy afternoon tea making this a varied and creative role.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for leading your talented team through a range of services.
You will also take control of the celebrated fine dining restaurant, taking pride in your menu and your dishes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cost menus and maintain a good GP
- Carry out monthly stock takes
- Motivate and drive the success of your brigade (4-5 Chefs)
- Aim to exceed the expectations of all guests whilst ensuring hygiene and safety standards are maintained
- Training and developing your team to ensure they maintain their excellent standards
You are our ideal Head Chef if you:
- Have own transport (MUST)
- Have banqueting experience
- Have Fine Dining experience
- Can produce excellent dishes to a high standard (Preferably AA Rosette minimum)
- Are an excellent leader
- Have an understanding of all paperwork required e.g.
Health and Safety, HACCP & COSHH
- Can demonstrate a history of maintaining a good GP
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly tight-knit team for a prestigious growing business who reward their Chefs with an excellent pay package, creative autonomy, 28 days holiday and a clear progression path.
(All meals supplied.)
Click ‘Apply' now to forward your CV before the closing date! Alternatively, contact Hannah at 2MES on 01329565076 /
- Rate: £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Location: Tarporley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-01 19:00:03 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Policy and Strategy Co-ordinator
- Senior Policy Officer
- Sales Representative
- Roadside & Recovery Technicians