Clinical Trial Manager - Top CRO - Paris (Un sponsor)
On behalf of a recognised and International CRO, Nonstop is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager who will be dedicated to one pharmaceutical client (Top 10).
This is also the opportunity for experience study managers to take a step-up (Lead CRA with trail management and highlight in the CL will also be considered).
The role coordinates all aspects of clinical activities on a national country basis.
Responsible for the local implementation of international clinical trials and / or local trials entrusted to them, their preparation for their closure, in compliance with GCP, regulatory requirements, SOPs, quality standards, deadlines and costs.
This could include oversight of the Clinical Research Associates who are allocated to a project on a Country basis.
You will work in partnership with key members of the group to ensure the necessary training, tracking and quality systems are in place for the clinical team, and be primarily responsible for the clinical deliverables of the Project within agreed timelines and budget.
Clinical Team Managers provide contact and support to the project sponsor for all clinical aspects.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Fluency in French and English
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0033 1 76 75 33 40 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- Architectural Acoustics- Perform at your best!