Network Support Analyst - Coventry
Network Support Analyst - Coventry
Package: £40,000 + On Call Allowance + Benefits
Skills: Cisco, Support, LAN, WAN, Switches, Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls
My client requires a Network Support Analyst to work as part of their customer facing support team working with multiple customers on a daily basis.
This will be a combination of BAU and project based work in a fast paced environment.
Provide excellent service delivery to internal and external customers through high system availability & data security success.
Provide access control for all specified production environments.
Includes all forms of physical access, and remote access to production systems.
Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures in IT Delivery including retraining and improving documentation.
Provide Networking Administration, Support and Solutions Design
Provide Support for IT Projects and IT Work-streams
Lead technical workshops to scope IT and Business / Operational Projects
Support the execution of System User & Integration Testing in all System enhancements and changes
Support the full end to end change management process for all IT Changes
Continually challenge Business as Usual activities to ensure delivery of Continuous Improvement
Customer facing : expert and professional presentations, technical and non-technical documentation
Ensure the suitability for purpose and appearance of all production environments.
This includes designated computer rooms at PCMS House and remote locations.
Ensure full documentation is available to support all Networking environments
Support the development and implementation of technical road maps
Strong technical exposure in all major IT Networking infrastructure and systems (Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, Routers)
Strong technical exposure in all Networking Topologies & Principles (including VLAN's, VPN's, MPLS, DSL, Fibre, VoIP)
Technical experience in Telephony Switches
Ability to support the development of technical road maps to support business strategy
Experience in full problem management life-cycle
Experienced in Business Process Design and Mapping
Aid the development of technical road maps to support business strategy
Experienced in managing and prioritising workloads, projects, issues and risks
Effective Problem Solver
Risk & Issue Management
Understanding of IT Best Practices & Security Principles
Experience of SLA environments
Effective communicational skills
Key words: Cisco, Support, Networking, LAN, WAN, Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Warwickshire
- Lift Engineer - Cornwall / Devon / Somerset
- Internal Quality Advisor - Basildon
- Design Engineering Manager - Attenborough - Norfolk
- Business Development Manager (Permanent Recruitment Solutions) - Gloucester (Home Based with Travel)
- Used Car Sales Executive - Premium Dealership - Guildford
- ENTERPRISE SALES MANAGER - TELECOM SOLUTIONS - LONDON
- IRS Engineer - South Wales
- IRS Engineer - Manchester / North West
- IRS Engineer - Chester / North Wales
- Junior CAD Technician ( Audio Visual experience ) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Junior AutoCAD Draughtsperson ( Audio Visual experience ) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Drainage Engineer - Brixworth, Northampton
- EICA Project Manager - Caerphilly
- Experienced IRS Engineer - Manchester / North West
- Experienced IRS Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced IRS Engineer - Chester / North Wales
- Lift Service Engineer - Edinburgh
- Lift Engineer - Covering Manchester, Blackburn, Bradford, Leeds
- Lift Engineer - North of England