EHS SAP CONSULTANT , Pharma,
A speciality chemicals company is looking to take on a SAP EHS Consultant on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to take on a diverse role, where the successful candidate will be working on global roll out projects and be exposed to SAP EHS in an international environment; which will really enhance their professional portfolio.
This is a mid sized company so you get the opportunity to take on varied responsibilities and will not get pigeon holed into narrow roles.
It is important that the successful candidate is prepared to really expand on the experience they have and appreciates how this will make them very attractive in the eyes of any future employers.
The ideal candidate will be:
A SAP EHS professional with more than 3 years work experience in a corporate environment
- At least some experience working in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Experience with Project Management
- Strong experience in GLW
This is an opportunity to seriously kick start your career, you will be working along side experts in the field, and the company has the intent to offer you all the training support and career progression you need to become a Global SAP EHS Consultant
They have both EU and non EU coverage, so career progression opportunities can be on an international scale should you wish.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Funmi on 020 7940 2105 or email a copy of your CV in word format to email@example.com
Environmental management systems/ nebosh/ IS014001/ ISO9001
EHS SAP GLW Data SAP SECURITY
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium