CMC Compliance Manager Biologic Products Germany
Seeking an experienced CMC Compliance Manager in Regulatory Affairs for a position focused on Biologic products in Germany and the wider DACH Region.
Applicants must have CMC experience specifically for Biologic products, however experience in Germany or German language skills are not mandatory.
This role could therefore be a great chance to enter the German market even as an English speaker, which can be quite difficult and rare, expecially at this career level.
- Compile and check pharmaceutical quality documentation for national and international regulatory Markets
- Respond to deficiency letters from authorities
- Supervise development projects and marketing authorization procedures in quality documentation
- Work together with key clients, taking on new requests in regulatory and advising on how to proceed
For more information please contact Sebastian Pal at +49 (0) 892 109 3363.
To request a call back e-mail your number and availability to email@example.com.
I look forward to receiving your application.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
We have offices across Europe and hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
- Start: asap, depending on notice per.
- Rate: €40000 - €60000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 089 2109 3363
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-01 22:50:30 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK