Courier Van Driver
Courier Van Driver
Now Wanted!! Energetic and hard working Courier Van Driver's to join a fast-paced and rapidly-growing Courier firm!!
In this role the chosen candidate will have to undertake large workloads and collect & deliver around the country!
As a Courier Van Driver your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Collecting packages
- Delivering the packages to the proper locations
- Ensuring fast and safe delivery of the parcels
- Performing loading and unloading of packages and performing warehouse duties
The right Courier Van Driver will have:
- Willingness to work on various shifts, especially on night shifts
- Skills to handle tasks with high accuracy
- Good time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic nature
- A clean driving license
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers