Payroll Officer - Part-time
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a payroll professional focused on securing part time work.
Located in Broadway this business provides a great working environment for someone looking to secure a genuine part-time role as this is not a full time role squeezed into part-time hours.
Working closely with Finance, this role will assist with the administration of the end to end payroll process.
Tasks will include:
- Fortnightly payroll for 20 staff
- Timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll for 45 staff
- Monitoring of new starters, award rates, tax and super details etc…
- Monthly reconciliations of the payroll with the general ledger
- Preparation of management reports relating to payroll
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience working in payroll or you may even come from a bookkeeping background.
You will be able to clearly articulate the reasons for seeking part time work.
Excellent communication skills a must.
Interested? Click on the ‘Apply Now' button to apply or call Bianca Luck on (02) 82709725
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance