This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.

Sales Engineer - £50K

The Company:

  • Leading global manufacturer of high-tech motion control solutions

  • Operating in the cutting edge of technology and are leaders when it comes to innovation

  • Due to the size of this market leader, prospects for the correct candidate are open-ended

  • Operating in globally, this company captures promising markets with its ground-breaking developments

The Role:

  • You will be tasked in selling motion control products, drives, servos, servo motors etc.

  • Selling into machine builders, military and the medical industry

  • Around 80% of your time you will be focusing on new business with the other 20% on existing business

  • You will be reporting into the Country Manager

  • This is a new position within the UK and therefore there is currently no set target with the idea of turning the territory into a £5m turnover in the long term

The Ideal Person:

  • Ideally you will have 10 years sales experience within the Industrial Automation sector

  • Experience selling into machine builders will also be beneficial

  • Previous experience as an engineer and therefore knowing the ins and outs of the products would be advantageous

  • This is a brand new position in the UK and therefore suited to a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about the products that they will be selling

Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.