Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol - salary from £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
You will be an experienced Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) looking to work in a private hospital in Bristol.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Bristol and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
As the Lead Endoscopy Nurse, you should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As an Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will be responsible for:
-Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
-Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
-Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
-Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
-Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Previous experience working as an Endoscopy Nurse
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to: email@example.com or call James on 0161 234 9785
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation