Sous Chef - City of London - Iconic 1 Michelin * Restaurant - 28k after tax
Sous Chef - City of London - 1 Michelin
* - French Cuisine - 28k
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Sous Chef
Establishment: 1 Michelin
Average Covers: 40 lunch and 80 for dinner
Cuisine: modern French, with European influences
Brigade: 10+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: City of London (Hammersmith, Metropolitan or Circle Line)
Salary: 28,000 per annum
Shifts: 5 days per week
Last orders: 10:30pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent Sous Chef who is looking for a role where they can progress into head chef.
A chef that is well organised and can work well within a small team.
The ideal Sous Chef will have worked in Michelin star previously.
A hands on Sous Chef who is a great leader.
A creative chef who can influence menu designs.
A Chef with previous experience/knowledge of French cuisine would be ideal
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development within a Michelin starred group.
Great pension schemes.
Annual percentage wage rise.
Year end bonus related schemes.
An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
A chance to work under a French master chef.
VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£28k - 30k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jason Camilleri
- Tel: 07837341522
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 13568
- Posted: 2016-09-02 12:01:47 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Sous Pastry Chef - Â£30,000++ - Three AA Rosettes
- Head Pastry Chef - Pushing for Michelin - Â£40,000
- Waiter - AA British Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,500
- Bartender - AA Iconic Restaurant & Bar - London Bridge - 20,000 + tronc
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Standards- Members Club - 17k - 40hrs
- Commis Chef - 40 hours per week - Private Members Club - 17,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Busy 2AA Restaurant within 5* Luxury Hotel - 23k
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Iconic Restaurant within 5* Hotel - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Celebrity Chef - 25k
- Demi Chef de Partie - Members Club / Gastro Pub Setting - 48 hours per week
- Chef de Partie - 3AA European Kitchen - Covent Garden - Â£26,000 based on 8 shifts!
- Night Chef - 5* Luxury Hotel - 25,000 - 10pm - 8am
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Famous Exec Chef - 25,000 - 4 days per week!
- Chef de Partie - Amazing New Opening - Central London - 28,000
- Senior Sous Chef - East London - Contemporary British Restaurant - Â£35,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - 1AA British Restaurant - 24k - 48 hours
- Chef de Partie - British Fine Dining Restaurant - 48 hours - 26,000 + OT Paid