Newly Qualified RGN - Preceptorship - Neuro Rehab
Newly Qualified RGN - Preceptorship - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital - Aylesbury Buckinghamshire - Salary up to £27,500 per annum
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN), looking for a new opportunity to work in an “Ultra-Specialist” neurological rehab hospital that creates a home away from home environment with the best neuro-care through the consideration of their patients' varying requirements.
The Hospital is within a beautiful setting in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire which is easy commute for a newly qualified nurse in Bedford.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified RGN role include:
-Specialist training and additional qualifications in spinal rehab
-Easy commute from Bedford to Aylesbury Buckinghamshire
-Salary up to £27,500 per annum
-Latest technology and treatment methods
-You will gain additional nursing skills in trachey training, PEG feeding
This is a huge opportunity for a Newly Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) - to join a Hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, recognised for its specialism in spinal rehabilitation.
This medium-sized hospital pioneers the latest technology and treatment methods to give patients the most efficient and successful road to recovery.
They will train you to gain addition qualifications to become a specialist in spinal rehab.
You will also gain some excellent additional nursing skills in trachey training, PEG feeding.
You will also go through the formal preceptorship programme.
It would be the perfect time to join an expanding company who are looking to increase the capacity of the hospital from 14 bed to 40 bed by the end of next year, and open 10 new hospitals in the next 6 years - the sky is the limit with this company.
We visited this hospital recently we were blown away by their dedication to providing the best physiotherapy and care to its patients.
They are recognised worldwide and take patients from every corner of the world due to their fantastic reputation.
As a Newly Qualified RGN, your responsibilities:
-Delivery of quality care
-To help the extensive team by assisting in the recovery of patients
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
The ideal Newly Qualified RGN will:
-Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
-Possess a valid NMC Registration
-Have an interest in or experience of neuro or spinal rehabilitation
-A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
For a full job description, or to discuss the role further please call James on: 0161 234 9785 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team