Practice Nurse job, Hull
Job Reference: RH-HULL-PN
A modern Surgery in Hull is looking to recruit an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team of staff on a permanent basis, working 16 hours per week (this may be flexible depending on your preference).
The successful Practice Nurse can expect to receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* NHS Pension
* Medical Indemnity
* Holiday allowance is 4-5weeks + Bank Holidays
Parking is also available onsite.
The centre can be flexible in regards to skills set, as they are more concerned with finding the ideal Nurse that seamlessly fits in to their friendly team of staff.
However, previous experience working within Primary Care setting would be advantageous.
The ideal Nurse will be a patient focused, friendly and professional.
Chase Medical offers some great benefits.
As one of the UK's leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Practice Nurse and Nurse Practitioners, Chase Medical provides locum, contract, and permanent work opportunities to Nurses nationwide!
So if you're a Practice Nurse in Hull, why not apply today?
To apply, simply send us your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the reference number and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca Hawksworth on 0114 2757421, or you can request a call back from Rebecca via our website: www.chase-medical.com just be sure to quote the reference number.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: 30000-40000 Per Annum P.A, F.T.E, pro rata, dependent on exp
- Location: Hull
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RH-HULL-PN
- Posted: 2016-09-04 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Cumbria
- Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber, Advanced Skincare and Beauty Clinic, Twickenham, South West London
- Practice Nurse Required - Horley, near Gatwick
- Practice Nurse, Stoke on Trent (Permanent)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job (ANP), near Redhill
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Suffolk
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Leeds
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Aldershot
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, Sutton
- Nurse Practitioner OR Emergency Care Practitioner, Derby
- Practice Nurse Job, Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, near Yeovil : Flexible hours (PT) and Excellent GP Surgery
- Practice Nurse : Birmingham
- Practice Nurse : Worthing
- Manchester, Practice Nurse
- Practice Nurse : North London
- Practice Nurse : Blackpool
- Practice Nurse : Salford
- Practice Nurse Job, Baldock, South Of Stevenage