Head of Care
Great news, a budding care company with fantastic facilities and solid financial footing are seeking a Head of Care near to Haywards Heath.
Would anyone be interested in such a post if it was working on a Monday to Friday basis? Great!
An example to your peers
That's you, these are all qualities that you have.
I know this already because you work in residential care already and are probably the person who volunteers for the overtime.
In your time you have also seen a fair few CQC and LA inspections and you have taken the time to learn about what they look at and why.
Probably a Senior at the moment or Head of Care or Deputy Manager elsewhere, in this post you will be stepping up to a bigger service and will head up your own management team, whilst being a key part of the homes own senior management, second only to one of the South Easts most inspirational Registered Managers.
Are you up for the challenge? Well stepping up to a bigger service will give you a bigger team which presents its own challenges, you recognise that.
Most importantly we want someone who knows what good care is and has the people skills to make it happen.
In particular you'll have a good handle on Dementia care.
A subject that is close to your heart as it is to many others.
Done well it's one of the most rewarding fields of care that you can be in.
So how about it? Depending on experience we're offering in the region of £20k-£25k.
Pretty good for a none-nursing post.
- Dementia care experience
- Management skills (rota's, handovers, absence management, supervisions)
- At least level 3, preferably level 4 or RMA
- Good work ethic and love of team working
It couldn't be simpler.
Great employer seeks great new member of staff and we hope that is you, so thank you for taking the time to read our advert, please get in touch so we can discuss things in more detail.
For more information or to speak with Tim Roby, the Recruitment Panda who is looking after this position then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire
- Nursing Home Nurse - 36 / 48 hour contracts available