Junior Software Engineer - London - £25k
Are you a recent graduate in Computer Science? If yes, then this is the ideal opportunity for you to build on your existing programming skills kick start your career.
Based in central London, our client are looking for the newest addition to join their ambitious Programming and Development team.
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a growing Development team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
, Analysing, designing, and developing solutions to meet requirements from clients.
, Implement solutions to become an expert in their technology over time.
, Produce detailed design documentation and reports.
, Testing solutions to ensure they are meeting requirements and supporting user testing.
, Train users and ensure they are using solutions as designed.
, Take ownership of client solutions, providing fixes and improvements.
, Preparing presentations and demonstrations to clients.
You should be educated to degree level (minimum 2:1) in Computer Science or related discipline from a top UK university, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You should also have the following:
·Experience in Java programming.
·Experience of SQL and Data modelling.
·Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
·You must be willing to learn and develop your current skills and knowledge further.
·A positive attitude and a great team-player.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a fast growing provider of cloud based, customised management and workflow solutions.
In recent years the organisation has developed an excellent reputation in the industry through their recent growth and continuous success.
They are now looking to grow their world class Development team.
You would be using state of the art BPM technology to create complex enterprise solutions, and gain an intriguing insight into some of the world's most established organisations.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £25k, depending on experience.On top of this great starting salary you will also be entitled to the benefits package the company offers, including a company pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, then drop me and email with your CV to email@example.com explaining why you are suitable for the role!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k