We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work for our client, who are a well-known facilities and building services company, based in the Rugby area.
The role will involve all aspects of planned & reactive maintenance to commercial and industrial buildings within a large, static site.
This position is initially temporary for 2 months.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- Full Electrical Appenticeship
- Previous experience of working within a maintenance environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company who have a strong reputation within the industry.
The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager
- Effluent Operative
- HR Business Partner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Warehouse/Stores Supervisor
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - IT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY
- Registered Nurse
- Service Manager