Senior Field Service & Applications Engineer - N Ireland
Senior Field Service & Applications Engineer - Diesel Engines
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: 28k to 30k basic (depending on experience) + overtime and benefits
My Client supplies diesel engines to a range of customers in many applications including, construction, screening and crushing, marine, power generation, airport support and agricultural equipment.
With a comprehensive engine line-up from 4 to 500 kW, together with an impressive array of engine options and configurations, they are able to offer a customer focused power solution to meet their client's needs.
The UK Branch is looking to recruit experienced Senior Field Service & Applications engineer in Northern Ireland with strong mechanical and some electrical experience.
You will manage/co-ordinate engineering projects with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) and Distributors in a technically competent and commercially astute way.
Provide customer support on engineering issues, provide installation advice ensuring customer satisfaction.
Provide after-sales engineering support across the complete engine range.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have sound experience in the overhaul, stripping and re-building of a wide range of diesel engines (not diesel generators).
Ideally with expertise in 2 or more of the following manufacturers engines:-
Cummins, Perkins, Deutz, Volvo, John Deere, Mercedes, Caterpillar, Scania.
- Commercially astute you will be able to identify and seize business opportunities for the business
- Candidates wishing to apply for this role must have a recognized apprenticeship (3/4 years) or NVQ3 / C&G3 qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Reside Northern Ireland
SALARY: Excellent basic + overtime
BENEFITS: Pension, company vehicle and phone, laptop etc
PLEASE NOTE: You must be eligible to work and live in the UK to apply for this position.
You must hold a current clean driving license.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits the criteria.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - UK
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Worcestershire / Warwickshire
- Water Treatment Service Technician - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
- UPS Service Engineer - South East
- Senior Audio Visual / AV Service Engineer - South East
- Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA - South East
- AV / VC Pre-Sales Engineer - Greater Manchester
- Water Treatment Service Technician - Home Counties
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - London / Home Counties
- Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Hampshire
- Account Manager - UPS / Power Electronics
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant - Midlands
- Audio Visual Pre-Sales Engineer - 30-33k basic + benefits
- Water Treatment Service Technician - North West
- Business Development Sales / Account Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Treatment Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hot Tub & Spa Install Engineer - U.K Roles