Door to Door Team Leader Positions - British Red Cross
Are you currently working for a fundraising agency? Are you looking to further your career in the charity sector?
We are recruiting on behalf of the British Red Cross, a major international humanitarian charity, for a Team Leader for their in-house door-to-door fundraising team.
The continued success of the door to door fundraising campaign has meant that The British Red Cross are now recruiting for additional team leaders! This opportunity will give you the chance to develop and help assist in the growth of the in house door to door fundraising programme.
It is the chance to help change the lives of millions of people in crisis around the world.
To apply for this role you must have;
, Strong fundraising experience
, High working standards
, A strong desire to develop leadership skills
, Excellent time keeping and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in-house for one of the largest charities in the UK.
The charity sector is notoriously hard to break into and working directly for an in-house charity campaign will look great on your CV and give you that all important step on to the charity career ladder.
Benefits of in-house fundraising include:
- Market-leading donor retention
- Genuine progression prospects
- Working as part of a high quality operation
- Working for a non-profit organisation with like-minded, charity-focussed colleagues
For more information please give me a call to discuss or send through your CV and covering letter.
Salary: £10.00phr plus great incentives to earn more and holiday pay
Closing date: 30th June 2016
First Interviews: 12th May 2016
By applying through Flow Caritas you will have the best chance of securing your perfect role.
- Give you further information about the role.
We know our clients well and can give details about the role, the team and what the client is looking for.
- Provide detailed pre-interview briefing.
- Offer careers advice.
Tell us where you want to be and the difference you want to be making in years to come.
We can help you put together a plan of next steps and the best strategy to achieve what you wish.
More Jobs from Flow Caritas
- Charity Sales Roles - Help the Homeless - LIVERPOOL
- Shelter Street Fundraisers – Charity Jobs!
- *NEW JOB* Charity Fundraising / Sales! Interviewing THIS WEEK!
- Help the Homeless! Paid Charity Fundraising!
- Charity Brand Ambassador / Street Fundraising
- INTERVIEW THIS WEEK! Charity Fundraising Roles!
- Rewarding Careers with Shelter! Charity Job!
- Help the Homeless in Manchester – Fundraise for Shelter!
- Help the Homeless – Fundraising Jobs at Shelter!
- Work for Marie Curie - PAID Charity Street Fundraising!
- Fun team, excellent pay, APPLY NOW!
- Charity Sales Opportunities - Make a Difference!
- Street Fundraiser - WEEKLY PAY
- Fantastic Weekly Pay! Immediate Door to Door Fundraising!
- Door to Door Fundraising – Housing and Homelessness Charity
- WEEKLY PAID Charity Opportunities with Shelter
- Get involved in a fresh start NOW!
- Immediate Door to Door Fundraising Jobs - Homelessness Charity
- Charity Street Fundraiser
- Shelter are hiring Door to Door Fundraisers £8.50 - £12 /hr