Assistant Social Worker: Develop into Social Worker position
Fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker to take on a permanent position working with Older people.
This will be working within a local authority giving you the opportunity to develop to management positions or even into Social Work Programs.
Experience Needed: Must have experience of working with adults in any settings such as Educational and Residential.
Statutory experience is preferred but not neccessary.
Salary: 16,000 - 18,000
Location:South East England
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare