Brand Manager OTC-International Headquarters-Swiss
Brand Manager OTC- International Headquarters- Switzerland
A new position has arisen with my client, a leading company within the OTC arena.
It is ideal opportunity for those candidates that are perusing a career with Global Headquarters and would enjoy working for a company that is committed to developing their employees.
As the company is commercially orientated you will be give the opportunity to move across their offices in Europe.
Your responsibilities will involve the launch of company`s product on the Swiss market but you will be also involved in the planning of the International strategy as well.
Furthermore, you will be involved in acquiring new clients and managing a network of KOLs, as well as developing strategies and managing advisory board, organising events and campaigns
This position is ideal for candidates that have a Marketing or Business related degree.
Experience in Marketing, Product Management is highly desirable, ideally with OTC or Pharmaceutical products.
You will be also fluent in English, German; French will be considered an advantage.
This is a middle management level role and candidates that have between 3 and 6 years of experience in the Industry will probably feel most confident on the position.
If you would like to hear more about this position then please contact Rositsa Kondaklieva on +41 435 080 816 or alternatively send me an up to date copy of your CV as Word Document by email to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris