C# .NET HTML CSS Web Developer - Software House, Newbury
C# .NET HTML CSS Web Developer - Software House, Newbury, Berks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading software provider of corporate intranet solutions.
We are looking for a professional individual to work within the existing Development team.
The position is based from our Newbury office.
The current client base consists of over 150 customers across a variety of vertical markets including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Financial Services, and Educational establishments, Telecoms, Construction & Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Health, Retail and Entertainment sectors.
The role Duties will include development and peer review of new core product functionality which may include tasks based on client requests, development and maintenance of existing core product functionality, providing 2nd line technical support for the software, and the development of new ?Applications' within the product.
Ideally you will have previously worked in a Scrum team environment.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- 3 - 5 years relevant commercial development experience
- Self-starter and strong logical problem solver
- Extremely well-organised
- Ability to deliver to agreed timescales and to high standards
- Passionate about what you do with a keen eye for detail
- A flexible approach to working independently on tasks and as part of a team
- A passion for web technology and an interest in social media
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- C#, ASP.NET
- TFS, MS SQL Server (Database design and Query writing for all current/common versions of MS SQL Server)
- Windows Server operating systems and IIS
SQL Reports, NSIS, NAnt, TFS, VB.Net, MsBuild, Microsoft Release Management, Unit Testing, CodedUI, SharePoint integration, Exchange integration, Mobile app development (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), AngularJS
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000-45000 Per Annum
- Location: Newbury, Berkshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/L/032507
- Posted: 2016-09-03 11:16:08 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead
- Demi Chef (CDP) - London, Kensington
- Specialist Lease Extension lawyer Lawyer - Full or Part Time - Salisbury
- Personal Injuries Claims Agent - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Senior Accounts Assistant AAT - Practice Experience / Nearly qualified ACCA/ ACA - Plymouth
- Regional Sales Manager - NW Manchester / Liverpool
- Time Served Electrical Controls Engineer - Reading, Thames Valley and covering UK
- Electrical Controls Engineer - Reading, Thames Valley and covering UK
- Work Placement Officer - Basildon
- HGV Trailer Workshop Supervisor - Stoke-on-Trent
- Mobile Service Mechanic - Trailers - Willenhall, Near Walsall/Wolverhampton
- Telesales Executive - Security Consultancy - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Insurance Sales Representative - Blackpool
- Insurance Sales Representative - Commerical Lines - Blackpool
- HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic - Manchester
- HGV Trailer Technician/Mechanic - Rugby
- Painter / Paint Shop Prepper - Warwickshire
- Service Engineer - Automatic Door Repairs - Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester, Dorchester
- HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic - Leicester
- Commercial Gas Service Engineer - Surrey and Hampshire