Junior Level Role - QC / QA - Cosmetics & Fragrances
My Client is a small niche market cosmetics & perfume house, with highly regarded, high quality luxury products.
With a very small market focus, they have been able to provide the highest level of individual customer service.
They take a unique view on customer support and provide a tailored service to their high level clientele!
This company, while still growing, they are actively expanding their international client base with some of their tops customers in Asia & the US.
They have been able to remain a very close together company while moving into the international market place, giving you the best of both worlds! A dynamic & interesting international environment and also a supportive and enjoyable small sized company.
They are seeking someone who is highly motivated to learn and develop their cosmetics formulation & quality control experience! This is an excellent environment to learn within as being a smaller organisation, you will gain experience in cosmetics formulation, technical support, quality control & quality assurance, while working with their international partners.
- University Degree is Chemistry, Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical
- Formulation knowledge or experience
- A first experience in Quality Control & Assurance
- Motivated to learn and develop with the company
If you are interested in the above position or other roles within Cosmetics formulation & product development, please get in contact with David Jamieson on 0207 940 2105 & send a MS WORD FORMAT of your CV to D.Jamieson@nonstop-chemicals.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German