Clinical Specialist - Diverse Team
Clinical Specialist - Diverse Team
Are you looking to join a diverse and united team? Want to work with people who motivate and support you and come from a diverse range of backgrounds?
My client is looking for a candidate to join their company as a Clinical Specialist.
The company are a well established surgical manufacturer with success within the market and a line of highly successful products. You'll be joining a team that is driven and diverse, offering you a supportive environment where you can feel valued.
The team is made up of a team who are all driven towards achieving together, with shared goals the team are all highly motivated and strive towards being successful together.
With a manager who has built a successful team upon respect and understanding you can feel happier knowing your team all work towards achievement together and have a strong range of products to work with making targets easier to achieve and realistic.
The role will cover the Northwest region of England.
You will need to be located on patch or close to this region.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Surgical Sales Experience
- A network within the North West in A&E/ITU's
- A strong sales record to demonstrate your success
- Be located on territory
Join a diverse and driven team, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!