Clinical Research Associate, Cardiology : Germany
A well established medical devices company has now created a very interesting function for an experienced & ambitious Clinical Research Associate ( home-based) join their team with predominant focus on monitoring clinical studies across Germany.
Besides the fact the you will be representing a world leading brand in market, this position comes with further career development opportunities & a stable organisation resulting in job security.
Your responsibilities are :-
, Planning, organizing and monitoring of clinical trials from initiation to the "close-out"
, Creating and updating documentation, reports, manuals and guidelines
, Monitoring and supervision of testing centers in clinical trials
, Ensuring compliance & clinical study-specific procedures
, Control and adherence to quality as well as the budget & time constraints
, Technical assistance to Product Management
1) Previous clinical trials monitoring experience for a medical device company in Germany
2) Fluent German
1) An attractive package
2) Opportunity to work with innovative cardiology medical devices
3) High level of flexibility & independence
4) Further career development in a rapidly growing company
5) A well secured job in today's uncertain market
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by calling +31207091070 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start