Receptionist - Luxury Boutique Hotel Liphook, Hampshire
Receptionist – Luxury Boutique Hotel Liphook, Hampshire
- Beautiful Luxury Boutique Hotel set in the Country Side
- 80 luxurious bedrooms
- Leisure and Spa facilities
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Check in and check-out of guests
- Answering guest enquiries
- Ensuring the accurate posting of charges throughout the guest stay
- Deal with customer comments
- Cross sell and up-sell of the Hotel facilities
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic approach
- Proactive approach to service
- Good industry awareness and ability to implement new standards
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Meals whilst on duty.
- Discounts for the Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Shopping discount scheme.
- Option to join private healthcare scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Assistant General Manager - Knightsbridge - Â£35,0000 - Stunning venue
- General Manager - Wine bar & restaurant - South London
- Switched on Assistant Reception Manager- Oxford Hotel
- Accounts Assistant/Payroll Superstar- Hospitality Industry
- Central Bookings Manager - Leading Club Brand - Central London - Â£22,000
- Restaurant Manager - Gorgeous Hotel- Cambridge
- GENERAL MANAGER, New Opening, Gastro pub in Sevenoaks
- Meeting and Events Sales Executive for Leading London Sports Venue Â£24,000
- General Manager needed - British Pub - PARIS, France - 35,000€ + bonus
- National Account Manager
- Assistant General Manager - High End Restaurant - London
- Assistant Manager for Fresh Food Restaurant Brighton
- General Manager - HIGH END COUNTRY RESTAURANT
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Job Title: General Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
- Assistant Manager in Surrey, food led restaurant/pub, LIVE IN ROLE
- Assistant Manager in Canary Whaft - Lovely venue, mix of wet and dry sales
- Junior Assistant Manager - Wine Bar & Dining Concept - London (The City)
- General Manager - City of London, Wine bar, M-F site, 32/35k