Business Development Manager - Events
This leading national marketing and events organisation is seeking a driven Business Development Manager to join their Sydney team.
Although young, they have carved a name for themselves in their niche market, by linking businesses and consumers through branded marketing.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new business using a variety of method including phone calls, face to face meetings, and networking events
- Managing the sales cycle from inception through to close
- Managing and leveraging existing client relationships
- Representing the brand at a variety of events and social gatherings
With experience in events and a passion for new business development you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with leading national brands, autonomy, and flexible working hours.
Having excellent networking skills and a relevant contact base, you are able to attend exciting and fun events throughout the year and across Sydney.
This organisation can offer career progression and the tools of the trade to enable to you achieve in this position.
Due to growth, there is an immediate need, so please APPLY now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant