Internal Sales Executive - Auto Electrical /Lighting
Internal Sales Executive – Aftermarket Auto Electrical & Lighting
Are you passionate about automotive and vehicular technical stuff? Do you possess excellent customer service skills, with an ability to up sell and promote value added retro-fit products to aftermarketcustomers? If your answer is yes, then let’s hear from you as we are handling a great internal salesopportunity with a privately owned enterprise.
Office based on the Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire border.
Easily commutable from: Evesham, Alcester, Chipping Norton, Stratford-upon-Avon, Pershore, Tewksbury, Burford, Redditch, South Birmingham, Warwick, Banbury,Worcester and Gloucester.
So what’s our line?
Our client supplies a vast array of aftermarket and OE customers with auto electrical stuff ranging from bespoke premium retro-fit lighting solutions, in house developed wiring harnesses, circuit testers right through to quality consumables and accessories.
They know their spanners:
With an exceptional knowledge and ability to meet and consistently exceed customer’s expectations, their technical expertise, experience and knowledge is what really sets them apart from their competitors.
Plus their tireless desire to put their customer 1st and at the forefront of everything they do.
What’s the job in simple terms?
Your job is quite simply being the face of the company to existing and future customers and ensuring they receive the best possible experience in obtaining the right parts for their application.
You are the 1st person the customer engages with….How important is that!
Do I need experience in selling automotive parts?
Not paramount but it helps.
In short we want to employ a passionate and knowledgeable sales professional with a keen eye for detail and totally mad about automotive.
Installing trust into the customers buying decision is a key element and we want only the best people possible to front up customers.
So if you already sell parts great fantastic, if not as long as you can demonstrate some technically savvy skills, great sales and people handling abilities, along with a keen interest for the techy side of the automotive industry then let’s talk.
Of course we want good organisational skills, attention to detail, clear diction, telephone manner and all of that nice stuff, but customer service and sales are key elements for this role along with of course a passion for automotive.
The company work across the automotive industry with capabilities in motorcycle, commercial vehicle, agricultural, industrial machinery, military, off road and vehicle conversion markets so the potential is enormous.
(Circa £18k-£25k) basic + bonus OTE (£26K - £30K) + Monday to Friday and no weekends
How do I land this job?
Don’t delay send your CV today and tell us about your passion for impeccable customer service along with your interest in cars and mechanical things.
We are waiting to be inspired with your enthusiasm.
Please send your CV in the 1st instance to Claire Thomas at Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
- Start: 04/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: (Circa £18k-£25k) basic + bonus OTE (£26K - £30K)
- Location: Evesham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- Contact: Claire Thomas
- Tel: 01384 485274
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2390
- Posted: 2016-09-04 02:01:34 -
- View all Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
More Jobs from Glen Callum Associates Ltd
- C# Developer / Software Engineer
- Automotive Technical Parts Demonstrator
- Assistant Product & Brand Manager
- Vehicle Diagnostics Engineer – Automotive Technician
- Bodyshop Technical Sales Demonstrator / Bodyshop Engineer
- Office Manager - German Language
- Mechanical Engineer – Automotive
- Laboratory Supervisor - Automotive
- UK Sales Director- Automotive Aftermarket Parts
- Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Regional Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket
- Parts Advisor / Internal Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager - France
- Business Development Manager - Germany
- Office Manager - German Speaking
- Area Sales Representative- Industrial/ Automotive
- Area Sales Representative- Tools/ Machinery Supplier
- Commercial Director
- Regional Sales & Operations Manager
- Powertrain / Future Technologies Development Engineer