Nurse Practitioner job, Hull
Job Reference: RH-HULL-ANP
A modern Surgery in Hull is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their team of staff on a permanent basis, working on either a part time or full time basis (this is flexible depending on your preference).
The successful Nurse Practitioner can expect to receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* NHS pension
* Medical indemnity
* Holiday allowance is 4- 5 weeks + bank holidays
Parking is also available onsite.
The centre can be flexible in regards to skills set, as they are more concerned with finding the ideal Nurse that seamlessly fits in to their friendly team of staff.
However, previous experience working within Primary Care setting would be advantageous.
The ideal Nurse will be a patient focused, friendly and professional.
Chase Medical offers some great benefits.
As one of the UK's leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Practice Nurse and Nurse Practitioners, Chase Medical provides locum, contract, and permanent work opportunities to Nurses nationwide!
So if you're a Nurse Practitioner in Hull, why not apply today?
To apply, simply send us your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the reference number and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca Hawksworth on 0114 2757421, or you can request a call back from Rebecca via our website: www.chase-medical.com just be sure to quote the reference number.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: 40000-50000 Per Annum P.A, F.T.E, pro rata, dependent on exp
- Location: Hull
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RH-HULL-AP
- Posted: 2016-09-04 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London
- Practice Nurse : Locum Shifts in Manchester
- Practice Nurse Shifts Available in Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Shifts in High Wycombe
- Well Woman Practice Nurse - near Epsom, Kingston KT21
- Nurse Practitioner : Wakefield
- Nurse Practitioner, Worcester
- Practice Nurse : Liverpool
- Nurse Practitioner, Staines
- Practice Nurse : Bristol