CRM Analyst - New Malden, Greater London
A unique and exciting position has arisen at multi-award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group for a CRM Analyst in our head office in New Malden(zone 4). Specifically, we are looking for someone with experience using Faststats and/or Peoplestage, although Faststats is our prefered choice.
The primary focus will be to set-up and manage all standard and automated customer communications using Faststats and Peoplestage as we move the ownership from an agency to in-house.
You will be responsible for multiple business and customer data asets and deliver actionable information to increase performance and customer retention.
The CRM Analyst will have a strong understanding of CRM concepts and terminology and sit within our hardworking and friendly CRM marketing team, reporting to the Senior CRM Manager.
You'll become the go-to-person for all ad hoc customer data queries. Analysis and insight are key ingredients of the CRM programme.
You will be responsible for analysing and tracking customer communications.
You will also need:
Hands-on experience with one of the following front-end reporting and dashboard technologies;
- SiSense (preferred)
- Business Objects
For this CRM Analyst role, we offer a competitive salary and incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed.
On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times).
If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton