Travel Consultant - Manchester
Multi-award winning Flight Centre is seeking full-time Travel Consultants to join our successful and growing team in our Deansgate, Manchester store.
This is an opportunity to sell the product you love while also benefiting from a fun company culture.
About the Travel Consultant Position
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job).
Within the role you will:
- Sell amazing travel experiences to your customers
- Successfully build a portfolio of customers
- Partake in three-weeks of training at our Head Office in London
- Receive a first year OTE £23,000 (£18,000 basic)
- Earn generous uncapped bonuses
- Be able to grow your career (1 in 5 are promoted to team leader within two years)
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care.
Specifically, to succeed as a Travel Consultant you will need:
- Sales experience; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- First-hand travel outside of Europe
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Ideally, educated to degree level or equivalent
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free health cash plan to spend on medical, optical or dental treatments
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Tax-free bikes, discounted massages and much more...
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years as well as being in the top 20 UK's Best Workplaces officiated by 'Great Place to Work®' in 2016.
If you're ready to start your journey with us, please apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton