Business Travel Consultant - Aldgate, London
Multi-award-winning global travel company, Corporate Traveller, is seeking Business Travel Consultants to join their highly successful team in Aldgate, London.
This is a full-time Monday - Friday position.
Within this role, you'll manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year.
This client portfolio will become your own business, which means you'll be the one your clients turn to when they want to book flights, five-star hotels, car hire or even helicopter transfers.
Although you'll be part of one of the world's largest travel companies, you'll also benefit from a small team environment.
Our business travel consultants work in teams of 3 to 7 individuals to ensure everyone receives the support they need to succeed in their role.
You'll also work closely with a team of business development managers, who will provide you with new clients so you can expand your portfolio and grow your business.
What We're Looking For?
To achieve in this role, ideally you'll need a minimum of six months' experience in (preferably) travel sales.
You will also need to have outstanding people skills, a high level of business acumen, and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to your clients.
Finally, we're looking for people with drive and ambition.
You will have complete ownership over your portfolio of clients, which means you can take full advantage of our uncapped earnings.
You'll also gain the opportunity to take on new career opportunities.
As our company continues to grow, your career can grow with us.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging.
You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day.
You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed.
As part of the global Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential, which means our top performers earn over £100,000 each year
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events including team nights out, Summer Ball, annual VIP event, Global Weekend
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, on-site massage and fitness sessions
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years as well as 'Great Place to Work®' - Best Workplace for 6 years.
This is the ideal position for travel consultants who seeking a Monday-Friday role that offers plenty of opportunities for progression and earning potential in a sociable team-focused company.
To apply, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch in the next few days.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Business Development Manager - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Horsham
- Business Travel Consultant - Hammersmith
- Travel Consultant - Oxford Street
- Travel Consultant - Sutton