Registered Nurses - Clinics (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Clinic Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
Reporting to the Lead Nurse the Clinic Nurses will:
- Maintain a visible presence with patients and staff, fostering an open culture that values high quality care and sound clinical outcomes.
- Provide and assist in the delivery of exceptionally high quality, bespoke care to patients, which will include treatment, preventative care, screening and patient education.
The successful candidates will:
- be an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN)
- have experience in an outpatient or primary care setting
- be a confident clinician with enthusiasm and drive
- the ability to undertake a wide range of nursing duties.
- Supporting consultants and senior nurses with clinics
The rate of pay is fully negotiable depending on your background and experience.
There are full and part-time roles available across a 7 day rota.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career while achieving an excellent work / life balance.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough