Senior Specialist Nurses - (f/t or p/t) - Hemel Hempstead
Senior Specialist Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
The Senior Specialist Nurse is a predominantly clinical role combined with responsibilities to assist the Lead Nurse in the daily management of the nursing team to deliver safe and effective clinical and services.
This senior role is requiring outstanding customer service and patient relationship skills.
The successful candidate will be a confident, articulate practitioner with a wide range of clinical experience in a primary care or outpatient setting.
The successful candidate will
- fully NMC registered as a Nurse
- have a proven track record in a quality outpatient or primary care setting
- be a confident and well qualified clinician with leadership ability
- have chronic disease qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- the ability to undertake a wide range of senior nursing duties such as clinical audits.
- triage and telephone triage experience
- Independent nurse prescribing qualification desirable but not essential
The rate of pay is fully negotiable depending on your background and experience.
There are full and part-time roles available across a 7 day rota.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career while achieving an excellent work / life balance.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Doctor - Functional Assessor
- Mental Health Adviser (6 month contract)
- Staff Nurses - RGN, RMN, RNLD (£14.80ph)
- Staff Nurses - Brain Injuries (Nights) - up to £18ph
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Newcastle (3 days pw)
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - York
- Bank Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)