General Dentist (full-time, part-time or sessional)
Dentist - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
They are recruiting experienced Dentists to provide clinically effective, high quality and patient-focused dental services, responsive to the needs of patients.
Key responsibilities include:
- To undertake dental examinations with patients and provide comprehensive diagnosis and advice to patients
- To use advanced assessment skills of history taking and examination, make a diagnosis and initiate an appropriate plan of care, instigating and interpreting diagnostic investigations as appropriate
- To prescribe appropriate medications and preparations and recommend follow up appointments where clinically appropriate
- To work with other staff in developing and regularly reviewing protocols for dentistry services
In return our client offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an unrivalled working environment and most of all the time and support you need to do a great job and be proud of the service you are leading.
The rate of pay is fully negotiable depending on your background and experience and there are full-time, part-time and sessional roles available.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)