Permanent Teaching Roles - Variety of Subjects
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher?
Are you looking to work in South East London?
Are you interested in new, exciting and varied teaching opportunities?
If yes, then there are jobs for you!
A number of exciting teaching opportunites are currently becoming available across South East London, for both immediate and January starts.
- Core Subjects (English, Maths, Science)
- ICT / Computer Science
- Early Years / KS1 / KS2
- Range of other subjects
There are posts currently available in the Boroughs of Croydon, Bexley, Lewisham, Bromley, Greenwich & more.
These roles range all the way from Newly Qualified Teachers, through to management and headteacher positions, and from early years education up to KS5 and post 16.
Additionally, I have both Supply and Permanent positions; this ensures that no matter what your current situation or employment circumstances, there will be an opportunity to suit you!
Get in touch to hear more about these opportunities to help to progress the next step in your educational career!
Apply now to hear more about these exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunities.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German