IB BUSS & ECO teacher in Italy - IV's this week!
Are you a creative, passionate and independent Business and Economics teacher? Do you have IB (International Baccalaureate) experience? Would you like to be part of a high-standard and dynamic team at an independent international school in Italy?
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Business and Economics teacher on a permanent basis, from September, able to motivate and inspire the pupils to achieve their finest!
The right candidate will ideally hold IB experience teaching Business and Economics at High-School level.
You must also hold a degree level qualification.
Those with the required experience will have the chance to secure a highly exciting unique opportunity that will no doubt take your career to the next level and grant the right set of circumstances to live in the country of great history and art, culture, good food and the most beautiful landscapes in Europe.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience and develop further in your career while earning a competitive salary and enjoy the culture and natural beauty of Italy!
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Ionut Rus on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3268) or send your updated CV in a word document to I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for the West Sussex county, but I am also in regular contact with international schools from Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium), Australia (Perth) and ASIA (South Korea, Japan).
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company