Regulatory Manager - Natural Ingredients - Avignon
My client is a leader within the Cosmetics Sector whose success lies in in their innovative product range derived from natural Ingredients.
As a result of continued growth, they are looking for a Regulatory Manager specialised in Cosmetics Regulations to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a varied portfolio of cosmetics products where you will be managing the raw materials and finished products regulatory process offering a very dynamic working environment where you will have a global view over all projects.
- A scientific education (Pharmacology or Toxicology would be Ideal)
- 3 to 8 years relevant experience in Regulator Affairs and Toxicology
- Experience working to the Cosmetics Regulation
- Experience within cosmetovigilance would be a bonus
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
If you want to develop a successful career as a Regulatory professional with small company that is part of a major group, please send you CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologist / Ecotoxicologue / Fate / Human Health / Risk/ Pharmacien / Pharmacienne
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist