Head of Department of Science - Large School
I am currently looking for a Science teacher to step into a Head of Department role in a school in the South East London area.
You will be working in a large school, leading a well established Science Department with specialists in Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
One of the most exciting parts of this post will be the autonomy you will be given in spearheading the Science department.
With the school currently undergoing a lot of change, the SLT are searching for a talented candidate with a clear vision and bright ideas for driving the department forward and delivering the best education for the students.
If you are either an established leader, or an experienced practitoner looking to make the step up, my client will give you a fantastic platform from which to run your own department and make a really positive impact.
The school is willing to wait to wait for the right candidate, giving you the opportunity to step into the role either immediately, or in January, helping to give you flexibility in negating any notice period you may currently hold.
You will be teaching Science from KS3-KS4, with the opportunity to also take on KS5.
The school offers a unique career progression plan for their staff, with internal promotion opportunities forefront to allow you to develop your career both financially and in terms of your seniority and title.
The school with furthermore give you a very quick turnaround, offering interviews asap for the right candidate.
You should be a qualified, experienced teacher, with several years of permanent Science teaching experience up to KS5.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 or email email@example.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris