Project Manager Epidemiology/ NIS - Germany
If you are are an epidemiologist/professional working with NIS looking to join a Project Manager position within the pharmaceutical industry in GERMANY, this might be just the opportunity you've been looking for! My client is a growing consultancy, focused on bringing value to global healthcare, so if you want to join a company that puts value on results and not profit, this is the perfect opportunity for you! They have been looking for a Project Manager with background in NIS to join their team of specialists! Send your CV (in Word format) for this position NOW!
As the Project Manager in EPIDEMIOLOGY/NIS, you will:
- be responsible for the coordination of my client's projects;
- be able to analyze data and offer your input on the statistical analysis;
- You will be able to advise, review the strategy and the budget allocated for the projects.
- be able to work independently and in a team.
For the Project Manager position, you will:
- have previous experience in coordinating projects in Epidemiology or in NIS ;
- as well as good academic knowledge in EPIDEMIOLOGY/ PUBLIC HEALTH
- have a master's degree and fluency in BOTH ENGLISH AND GERMAN.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on or send your CV in Word format inENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- Architectural Acoustics- Perform at your best!