RWE PD - Global Consultancy, Italy
If you have several years of experience in Real-world data or non-interventional studies and you are looking to move up further up the ladder within an international CRO, then this might be the right opportunity for you! My client is a growing company focusing on clinical studies and they have planned to work on diverse South European projects, so this could be an interesting opportunity for you to liaise with professionals around the continent! They are currently looking for a Project Director for their RWE department in Italy ! If you think you are the right person for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV across in WORD format!
For the Real World Evidence Director, you will:
- have extensive experience in late phase and non-interventional studies;
- have good knowledge of epidemiological studies and epidemiological forecasting, as well as other RWD services;
- have experience in management and coordination of small teams;
- have experience in business development and the maintaining of the relationship with existing clients;
- speak fluent English and Italian.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on +39 029 4755 997 or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare