Regulatory Manager - Fertilizers/Biostimulants - France
Do you have significant experience within the registration of MFSCs and are looking for your next professional challenge with a well respected company?
My client is a European leader within the Agrochemicals sector who have been providing the industry with some of the most advanced and innovative Crop Protection and Nutrition products for over 30 years.
Their MFSC subsidiary has gone through a recent period of growth and as a result they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their registrations and compliance team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity has been created through the popularity of there products and can offer you the possibility to advance to working on the new European Regulation when introduced in the future.
You will be joining a small team lead by one of the industries leading experts in MFSCs where you will be brought in to compliment the departments existing skillsets and make a valuable contribution to getting new products authorised.
The department itself is set to expand with this being the second person being hired this year which offers career stability and growth possibilities.
This position is based within the Haute-Garonne (31) department that boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in France with a strong mix of cities and villages, Mountain Ranges and rural areas.
The Pyrenees are in close proximity with the French Mediterranean coast around a 2 hour drive from the offices.
- Ensure the compliance of Fertlizers/Formulated Products to national and European regulations
- Ensure compliance with associated regulations such as REACh and CLP
- Understand and manage all regulatory frameworks associated with BioStimulants
- Coordinate with and work together with external consultants on the registration process
- Develop and contribute to the authorisation strategies to put new products on the market
- A Scientific education within Biology or Chemistry
- 3-7 years working on national MFSC registrations
- The ability to develop strong relationships with competent authorities
- Willingness to anticipate and work with Regulatory Changes
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and an eye for detail
- A native level of French with a professional level of French
If you have always been attracted to a variety that consulting has to offer, why not send your CV in an MS Word format to email@example.com or if you a previously registered candidate, call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare