KS1 / KS2 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
My client, a primary school part of a wonderful school trust in South East London, is looking for 4 KS1/KS2 classroom teachers for a January start.
The exciting part of these roles which really sets the school apart is the fact it is part of a 'Good' rated trust, which has 3 lovely primary schools all within a close commute of each other.
With each school boasting a different specialism, once you step into this role there are superb opportunities for progression and Continous Professional Development across the schools, as you will be given your chance to learn new skillsets and move from school to school.
You will be in a great place to fast track your career and enjoy your best years of teaching.
The school is offering an incredibly quick turnaround for a January start - you can be booked in for an interview within a week, giving you the chance to secure a new post for January within the next few days, negating any difficulties with last minute notice periods.
The school is eager for candidates with various specialisms to apply, with posts available in both KS1 & KS2 classes; you will be given the opportunity to state your preferred class, giving you further autonomy in your new role.
You should be a qualified primary teacher, ready to start in January and comfortable with KS1/2 classroom teaching.
NQTs are encouraged to apply.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm
- Research Scientist, Mass Spec - ENTRY LEVEL
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- DSP Manufacturing Scientist - Growing Company- Iceland
- Gruppchef QA - Internationell Pharma - Sverige
- Kvalitetsvärderare - Sverige
- Kvalitetsvärderare - Sverige
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Senior Social worker R&A - 2 years PQ considered
- QC Leader-Leading Manufacturing Organisation Pharma
- Regulatory Affairs Manager-Career jump-Nordics
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!