Ancillaries Support Consultant
My client is a leading travel organisation in Bristol who are looking for a Ancillaries Support Consultant to join their expanding team.
You will be working for an established corporate company and will potentially have the opportunity to then progress into a Business Travel role.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of booking rail and hotels ideally for corporate companies.
You will need to have excellent geographical skills and offer a high level of customer service.
, Managing rail and some hotel bookings for groups and individuals; using GDS systems.
, Working to agreed company standards and client SLA's in a fast paced and service focused corporate travel environment.
, Responding to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
, Checking availability, negotiating suitable rates and advising of any special requirements.
, Ensuring all changed or cancelled travel arrangements are re-issued, cancelled and refunded as per company standard.
, Working Monday-Friday hours
, Experience within a similar travel role
, Held responsibility for managing bookings and client requirements
, Experience of organizing rail and/or hotel travel
, Confident user of GDS
, Candidates from a leisure background that are looking to break into business travel will also be considered
, Somebody with excellent communication skills,
, A passion for understanding client requirements and providing clients with the right solution.
A competitive starting salary is available depending on experience you can expect to be paid £16k+.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the brightest names in Bristol today's Global business travel industry with fantastic career progression and stability.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your updated CV to email@example.com or follow the link below TO APLPLY - For further information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Part-time Travel Consultant
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Manager
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Assistant Manager\Travel Agent
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANTS | ESSEX
- Travel Consultant - Part Time
- Assistant Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire