Senior Epidemiologist, Big Pharma- English!
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company that has been on the market for over two centuries and focuses on respiratory, CNS and metabolic diseases, among other therapeutic areas.
They are currently looking for a Senior Epidemiologist with extensive experience in the industry, as well as project management and methodology skills.
This position would be right for someone who is either looking for their next step in their career or would be looking to step down from managerial responsibilities, but would want to still keep a similar position.
This is a unique chance to join a company where you will be rewarded for your work!
For the Senior Epidemiologist position you will:
- have previously worked in epidemiological studies within the pharmaceutical industry;
- have experience in project management and have led projects yourself;
- have ideally knowledge in pharmacoepidemiology and PV;
- have good knowledge of statistical softwares and databases;
- have good methodology skills;
- speak fluent English.
As the Senior Epidemiologist, you will also be involved in coordinating a small team of junior epidemiologists.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on +49 (0) 89210 93363 or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Regulatory Affairs- Arbeiten und Denken Sie Global !
- Relaxed Working Environment - Sales/Marketing Manager
- Compliance Specialist- enjoy the beauty of German Capital City
- Entry Level Engineering with Training
- Develop Skills - Product Manager
- Bat Ecologists Needed - Positions UK wide!
- Senior Social Worker-LAC-Interview ASAP
- Biocides Specialist- work for the best company within the field
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Technical Trainer - Netherlands
- Diagnostic Technicians - Multiple Locations - Belgium
- Technologue Imagerie – CDD – Nice
- Sales Manager - InVitro Diagnostics - Romania
- Community RNLD - Wiltshire - Contract or Permanent
- Sales Manager-InVitro Diagnostics-Czech Republic
- Air Quality Consultant: Niche Skill, Senior Role