Chromatography- Growing CMO - Swiss
If you are an experienced scientist in analytical chemistry and you have been looking to join a stable and expanding company with great reputation, then this might just be the right position for you! My client is currently looking for an Analytical Scientist with HPLC experience and German speaking skills to join them in one of their sites in Switzerland! If you think you are the right person for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV in Word format!
For the Analytical Scientist, you will:
- have experience in analytical chemistry;
- have GMP experience;
- ideally have previous experience with chromatography;
- have previously worked in a pharmaceutical environment (industry traineeship, 1-2 years in the industry etc)
- speak both English and German;
Previous experience with HPLC is highly valued.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA
- Recruiting & Supervising Social Worker - West Midlands
- QA Documentation / QMS Specialist / French Swiss site
- Applications Specialist, Good Progression Avenues, Essen
- Regional Sales Manager, Rubber Elastomers Manufacturer, Essen
- Administrative Assistant Silicon Valley Company
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDD à pourvoir !
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires - Laboratoire innovant !
- Molecular Biologist - Fast Development - Cambridge
- Impiegato Commerciale per Farma Internazionale
- SALES ROLE FOR ACTIVE INGREDIENT EXPERT
- Addetto bandi di gara: ottimo salario!