Teacher of Geography - Large School
I am currently looking for a Geography teacher to step into a school in the South East London area.
This large school offers a unique career progression plan for their staff, with internal promotion opportunities forefront to allow you to develop your career both financially and in terms of your seniority and title.
The school with furthermore give you a very quick turnaround, offering interviews asap for the right candidate.
Stepping into the role on a permanent basis from September, you will be teaching Geography from KS3-KS4, with the opportunity to also take on KS5.
You should be a qualified, experienced teacher, with several years of permanent Geography teaching experience up to KS5.
Alternatively, NQTs are also encouraged to apply.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 3208) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for London, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare
- Safety Data Sheets Manager - Next Step Towards Success