Epidemiologist - Consultancy - England
If you are an epidemiologist looking for an interesting opportunity within a large, international company, then this might be just the role for you! My client is offering consultant services to global pharmaceutical companies worldwide, as well as offering their support for technology solutions.
They are currently looking for an experienced Epidemiologist to join them in London, so if you think this would be the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to send your CV across!
For the Epidemiologist position you will:
- have extensive experience in epidemiology/pharmacoepidemiology;
- have experience in dealing with systematic reviews, data management and statistical analysis;
- have previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry;
- have an MSc in Epidemiology/Public Health.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden