International Career for Language Speakers as Consultant
I am currently looking for motivated talents to join us as Recruitment Consultants.
You don't need to have previous experience in the field as our Training Academy, sponsored by European Commission, will provide you with all the tools you need to develop your potential with us.
Recruitment requires great communicative skills, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping in touch with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment.
Your colleagues will be just like you, talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities, building their career while enjoying their time together.
After you will be promoted to Junior Consultant you will be given a specific piece of one of our specialized market (Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Engineering, Social Care, Education…) and you will become the “Go-to” person in your market, so that you will master the field.
Then your path to become a Team Leader will become: you will be given clear targets to reach for your growth in terms or role and position in the company, so that your success will be based on meritocracy and actual results.
The Training Program and your initial steps will take place in our office in Prague, our Headquarter and biggest office.
After you move your first and most decisive steps with us, always followed by our Trainers and Team Leaders, you will also be able to move into one of our other offices: London, Portsmouth, Zug and…our next target is Berlin.
The choice is yours.
Just ask me and I will explain you more in details about what you need to make it true.
The salary implies a competitive basic salary and a commission structure that will allow you to increase it as much as you want.
Ask me about the possibilities and some concrete examples.
You will also be given a multisportcard that will give you access to all the gyms in Prague and also other sport activities.
NonStop offers also a relocation support so that you will never feel lost and relocating will run smoothly.
Moreover, you will be working in a really dynamic and positive atmosphere: we organize company events, such as football matches, trips around Czech Republic and Europe, and many other fun-related activities.
Thanks to our NonStop Fun Team, you will have the opportunity to make friends with your colleagues and enjoy your life outside from the office in the wonderful setting of Prague, the heart of Europe.
What we want to see in our future Consultants:
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work with others
- Set personal goals and reach them
- Fluent English and at least another language among: German, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Italian
- Availability to live in Prague for at least 10 months
If you think you are what we are looking for, email me at email@example.com.
My name is Elena Triolo and I started as well as a trainee within the company, so if you want to know more about career opportunities with NonStop and life in Prague, feel free to email me or call me on the 0044 (0) 207 940 4595.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris