Specialist Clinical Pharmacist-Mental Health
Salary: £30,973 - £41373 Pro Rata
Description: Sterling Cross are delighted to be working with the UK’s largest mental health charity.
They offer specialist secure services for men, women, adolescents and older people across mental health, learning disability, brain injury and degenerative disorders such as Huntington’s and Alzheimer’s.
Putting Service Users’ needs at the heart of everything they do, they have built an innovative culture of clinical expertise.
They are a not for profit charity aiming to be the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist mental health care, complementing and working in partnership with the NHS.
Joining their pharmacy team at their main Northampton site, you will be an experienced clinical pharmacist with an interest in mental health.
Typical hours of work are between 8.30am and 5pm with an hour given for lunch, although there is flexibility in this.
You will provide specialist mental health clinical pharmacist input part-time on three days a week in Northampton.
You will take part in the responsible pharmacist rota in the Pharmacy Department and will also be allocated wards where you will be a member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Strong communication skills are essential.
Their multi-disciplinary approach to patient focused care is strongly supported and the pharmacy team plays an active role in clinical activities working closely with medical and nursing staff.
Benefits include: Pension Scheme, retail discount scheme, childcare vouchers, subsidised staff restaurant and subsidised childcare facilities.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£30,973 - 41,373 per year
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Emily Inglis-Kemp
- Tel: 01304200314
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EI/NN/05.03.16
- Posted: 2016-09-04 19:29:45 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Staff Nurses (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Night Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Deputy Manager Nursing Home (RGN or RMN)
- Clinical Practice Educator
- Staff Nurse - Anaesthetic- ODP
- ITU Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Scrub Nurses or ODP's - Anesthetics or Gynae/Urology Nurse
- Senior Paediatric Staff Nurse (RSCN or RN-CHILD)
- Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
- Full Time Staff Nurse (RGN OR RMN)
- Deputy Pharmacy Manager (Pharmacist)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Staff Nurse RGN or RMN
- Medical unit nurses (RGN)
- RMN / RNLD
- Staff Nurse RNLD, RMN or RGN
- Clinical Service Manager (Pharmacist)
- Bank Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)