Develop your talent as an International Recruitment Consultant
I am currently looking for motivated talents to join us as Recruitment Consultants.
You don't need to have previous experience in the field as our Training Academy, sponsored by European Commission, will provide you with all the tools you need to develop your potential with us.
Recruitment requires great communicative skills, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping contact with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment.
Your colleagues will be just like you, talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities, building their career while enjoying their time together.
After you will be promoted to Junior Consultant you will be given a specific piece of one of our specialized market (Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Engineering, Social Care, Education) and you will become the “Go-to” person in your market, so that you will master the field.
Then your path to become a Team Leader will become: you will be given clear targets to reach for your growth in terms or role and position in the company.
The Training Program and your initial steps will take place in our office in Prague, our Headquarter and biggest office.
After you move your first and most decisive steps with us, always followed by our Team Leaders, you will also be able to move into one of our other offices: London, Portsmouth, Zug and…our next target is Berlin.
The choice is yours.
Just ask me and I will explain you more in details about what you need to make it true.
Moreover, you will be working in a really dynamic and positive atmosphere: we organize company events, such as football matches, trips around Czech Republic and Europe, and many other fun-related activities.
Thanks to our NonStop Fun Team, you will have the opportunity to make friends with your colleagues and enjoy your life outside from the office in the wonderful setting of Prague, the heart of Europe.
What we want to see in our future Consultants:
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work hard with others and set personal goals to reach
- Fluent English and another language among Czech, German or Dutch
- Availability to live in Prague for at least 10 months
If you think you are what we are looking for, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Me myself I started as a trainee within the company, so if you want to know more about career opportunities with NonStop and life in Prague, feel free to email me or call me directly on the UK number +44 (0) 2079404595.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA
- Recruiting & Supervising Social Worker - West Midlands
- QA Documentation / QMS Specialist / French Swiss site
- Applications Specialist, Good Progression Avenues, Essen
- Regional Sales Manager, Rubber Elastomers Manufacturer, Essen
- Administrative Assistant Silicon Valley Company
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDD à pourvoir !
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires - Laboratoire innovant !
- Molecular Biologist - Fast Development - Cambridge
- Impiegato Commerciale per Farma Internazionale
- SALES ROLE FOR ACTIVE INGREDIENT EXPERT
- Addetto bandi di gara: ottimo salario!
- CRA - CRO in crescita.